Safe, reliable and repeatable, the use of hydraulic tensioners
offers many advantages over other less accurate tightening
methods. Hydratight’s Aquajack ® subsea tensioners
allow divers to perform the tensioning process with tools
designed specifically for their unique requirements.
Easily positioned in poor visibility conditions, Aquajack ®
tensioners feature a compact design and long piston
stroke. The unique Split Nut ® design of these tools
allows rapid application to long bolts and damaged
threads, and rapid tool removal.
• Maximum tool operating pressure 1500 bar (21,750 psi)
• 1.18″ (30 mm) maximum piston stroke for tools AJ2 to
AJ8; 0.79″ (20 mm) maximum for tools AJ0 and AJ1; all
tools incorporate visible piston stroke indicators
• Innovative tool design ensures maximum tool strokes can
be used without over stroking the piston or oil spillage
• Misalignment compensation
• Quick, simple hose connection
Guaranteed to save time and increase efficiency,
Aquajack ® tensioners improve diver safety, productivity
and reduce diver fatigue.